Something New and Real

So, I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time. Some ask me why, others can't believe I haven't done it yet. The thing is, I'm generally a pretty private person.. only want others to know what's on the surface or what I feel like telling them. I've recently learned it's a protective quality and it's not good. I'm really a pretty great person if I say so, but my reservation and distance might be easily mistaken as cold, lonely, sad, or pathetic. See how quickly I can spin into a ultra beotch?! Well, here we are it's 2012 and I'm finally, in my mind, almost "back to normal" after about a 15 year hiatus. I'm looking forward to sharing life as I know it with those I love the most. What I know today is the time, determination, family and friendship are what have held me together as I glued back the parts on my own. No one can do it for you, but you need them there to hand you the parts, daily reminders that you are whole. You are good. You are strong. You are worth it. Those of you that have been part of that, will know it if you don't already. Here's to the next chapter.

Comments

  1. yay! welcome to blogging, look forward to reading all about this new 'growth' period for ya! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About The F Word

No Longer Dating...I'm Committed

The Fear of Forever